Cyber Law Reporter will publish research related to Cyber Law and related subjects.
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
Authors can submit any research relating to the International or National Cyber Laws.
Author(s) must submit their manuscript along with an Abstract (abstract shall be between 250-800 words). If you have any queries regarding the submission, please contact us to clarify.
Submission & Publication Schedule
Cyber Law Reporter is a Quarterly Journal and is open for submission round the year. Anyone interested in submitting an article to CYLR can submit it at any point in time. The publications are also done on a rotation basis. Papers as and when edited will be published.
|Volume||Issue||Submission Starts||Submission Ends||Publication Deadline|
|Volume 1||Issue 1||Oct 1, 2022||Dec 31, 2022||Jan 15, 2023|
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors for a single submission for any Journal’s Submission.
- 5 separate soft copy certificates will be provided to each author.
General Guidelines for Author(s)
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. We will fetch all information about the authors (Name, Designation, Email, Contact Info., Address etc.) from the Submission Form. The Authors are required to submit correct information on the Submission Form.
- Papers must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s), in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Please read the Copyright Policy carefully before submission.
- Submission should also mandatorily include an abstract ranging from 200 to 800 words. The Abstract should not be submitted separately. The abstract should be at the beginning of the manuscript submitted.
- We advise Authors to add as many keywords as possible. Keywords should ideally be the words which anyone should use to search your article on google. Since all the articles published on this website will be indexed by Google, we recommend you to provide us with as many keywords as possible.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection. Please refer to the plagiarism policy before submission.
Word Limit & Format
- All manuscripts must accompany an abstract. Word Limit for Abstract shall be 250-500 words.
- The author can download a format copy/ template and submit his/her manuscript as per the format.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Word Limit for Article/Research Papers/Projects shall be of 2500-10000 words, Book Reviews: 1000-1500 words, Essays/ Short Notes and Case Comment: 1000-2500 words.
- It is highly advised to add a Bibliography at the end of the manuscript as well as Footnotes or Endnotes. Adding a Bibliography will increase the visibility of your research paper on the Research Platforms.
- Harvard (Author-Date) Style Citation shall be used for Citation/ Footnoting. Authors should use Endnotes instead of footnotes. Please download the Citation Guide for reference.
- A bibliography is not mandatory if Footnotes or Endnotes are already provided.
- Authors are advised to footnote the manuscript using the combination of “Ctrl+Alt+F” Keys or by using the References Menu in Microsoft Word.
- We have a Single Submission Form for all Journal Submissions. You must select the journal in which you need to get your article submitted.
- All the details should be filled in the submission form correctly by the author and without any fault. However, if the authors make any mistake while submitting the form, in that case, the author can contact us here and inform us to update the wrong entry. A copy of the journal submission form will be sent you the email id of the 1st author only as an acknowledgement of their submission.
- We do not accept submission(s) which is sent directly to our email address.
Double-Blind Peer Review Process
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- Author(s) need to mandatorily comply with the Copyright Agreement in order to successfully Submit the Submission Form.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with The Law Brigade Group after the submission is made. Credits are always given to the authors.
- The Publisher has the right to publish the manuscript submitted by the author on its own website(s), partner website(s) and/or all Indexing Services. Credits will be given to the author(s).
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process. The Peer Review Process is divided into 4 stages. Please access the Peer Review Policy Page for more details.
- The Editorial Board, as well as the Peer Reviewers, reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
Article Processing Charge/ Publication Fees
- All articles published in our journals are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an Article-Processing Charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes the provision of online tools for editors and researchers, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services. The APC, payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you or your funder, institution or employer.
- APC for Papers submitted to CYLR is flat INR 1500 (for Indian Authors) or USD 30 (for Foreign Authors)
- Please refer to the Article Publication Charge Page for detailed information.